A Strong Defense Firm In Pennsylvania
Any business, no matter how successful, is potentially only one lawsuit away from ruin. Even a successful defense against a weak suit can be prohibitively expensive if not handled well. Businesses facing lawsuits need to secure experienced legal counsel to dispatch the matter favorably and efficiently, to protect your business’s bottom line.
Summers, McDonnell, Hudock, Guthrie & Rauch, P.C. is a premier business defense firm in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have created a track record of successful defense since our firm’s founding in 1991.
We provide strong, trusted defense in a range of legal areas, including:
- Employment law: The majority of our practice involves defending employers against discrimination, sexual harassment, FMLA violation and other accusations.
- Insurance coverage and bad faith insurance: Our attorneys defend insurance companies against all types of legal claims from policyholders.
- Commercial and administrative law: We represent small to medium-sized businesses in all types of disputes and claims, including contract disputes, business interference claims and copyright disputes. Our attorneys also defend doctors, pharmacists and other licensed professionals against malpractice and other allegations that could cost them their professional licenses.
- Construction law: Any construction project involves significant risk for everyone involved. We represent construction companies against a range of construction suits.
- Product liability defense: We protect designers, manufacturers and retailers against product liability lawsuits.
- Workers’ compensation defense: We defend employers and insurance companies against costly false injury claims.
- Transportation defense: Trucking and delivery companies are constantly exposed to insurance claims of damaged items and failure to deliver. Our lawyers provide strong, trusted defense.
At Summers, McDonnell, Hudock, Guthrie & Rauch, P.C., we have a strong track record of successful trail defense, but we take the most pride in working individually with each client to find the most efficient, effective solution available.
Discuss your case with an attorney from our firm by calling 412-261-3232 or fill out the contact form.