Kyle P. Maguire
Kyle P. Maguire is a 2020 graduate of Widener Commonwealth Law School and joined the firm in January of 2021. Prior to joining Summers, McDonnell, Hudock, Guthrie & Rauch, Kyle served as a legal intern with the Central Pennsylvania Civil Law Clinic. Additionally, he was a legal intern with a medium-sized civil litigation firm specializing in medical malpractice and products liability.
Kyle was admitted to practice in Pennsylvania in 2020. He specializes in tort, casualty, and insurance defense litigation. Kyle also represents business entities.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2020
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
- B.S. – 2017
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship
Current Employment Position